*Mascarpone Curry Cream
**Chili and Cheese
***Blue Cheese and Bacon
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients
- Divide mixture into 20 meatballs, then form each meatball around frozen fillings (see filling recipes below), making sure to cover fillings completely. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Serve immediately.
- Don’t worry if the filling starts to ooze out. That just means your meatballs are going to be extra ooey-gooey delicious!
- You can serve these meatballs with a dipping sauce if using as an appetizer or with spaghetti and or other sauces for a complete meal.
Three Fillings for Beulah’s Bonnie Bites
You will need an ice tray for all of the following fillings
- * Mascarpone Curry Cream
1/2 cup Mascarpone
1/2 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded
1 tbl. Red Curry powder
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- ** Chili and Cheese
2 cup Chili (store bought or homemade)
1 cup shredded extra sharp cheddar
1or two drops of hot sauce
salt/pepper to taste
- *** Blue Cheese and Bacon
1 cup cream cheese
1/2 cup crumble Blue Cheese or Roquefort Cheese
1/2 cup crumbled prepared crisp bacon
Salt and pepper to taste.
Mix each batch separately
Place in ice cube tray
Then take out only when ready to bake in preheated oven.