- 3/4 cup frozen unsweetened peaches, thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons apricot nectar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peach schnapps
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 3/4 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
1. Place peaches in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over apricot nectar in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Stir in pureed peaches and sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat; stir in schnapps and almond extract. Chill 1 hour or until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
3. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon mixture evenly into 2 (8-ounce) parfait glasses. Cover and chill until set. Garnish with mint leaves, if desired.